The world’s favourite Pok3r keyboard now has a RGB upgrade. It’s a 60% size keyboard without borders and extra fancy keys. The keyboard is house in an aluminium case which gives it the rigidity and strength, weighs 910 grams.
A side note, this keyboard can be customized with different mechanical switches and bottom case to get a different look and feel. You will be to find various custom housing which can have low profile to higher profile bottom case to different finish may it be wood, plastic or metal.
On the bottom you have 4 big rubber pads to lock the keyboard in place and DIP switch. There is no height adjustment since the keyboard is rised thanks to the metal casing, roughly 2.3 cm from table surface to the base plate somewhat similar height to most mechanical keyboard with the legs flip up. Personally I prefer higher profile keyboards for my gaming experience especially on the WASD keys in Overwatch, and the pok3r RGB does that well. For MMORPG like Blade and Soul Online, chained combos is actuated easily thanks to cherry reds, key travel is nice.
This keyboard is cherry mx ready with variant being red, black, blue and limited run nature whites in a clear cap for the LED to shine their true colors. It has white reflective surface that help with the LED glow as well despite the keys are pack closely together. Floating key design is simply sexy, love them like how my Tesoro Gram. The Red Cherry feel really good here, solid and no rattling noise.
Even the stabiliser for the long size key caps are using what I belief is mx stabilizer instead of the typical spring style stabiliser give it a much balance pressing and feedback experience. The key caps are using doubleshot ABS I wish it has PBT. There are gaps between the case and plate so expect dust to get stuck there.
This keyboard is softwareless like the Duckys, everything is and based on keyboard shortcuts. I recommend watching the video to understand the tweaks better.
1. To enable the arrow keys on the keyboard, press Left Windows + Alt + Space Bar.
2. For single color LED you can cycle them using Pn + 4, which give you single color fade, random color fade, single color flash, random color flash, single color beam, random color beam.
3. For full keyboard color, you can cycle them using Pn + 5, you have single color breathing, vortex, rain drop.
4. Custom mode lightning can be place on PN + (9/0) and to cycle between them is Pn + (minus/plus), select a profile say Pn + 9 , hold down the Pn + Esc key select the color and press the key you want the colour to be light up.
5. To speed the animation press PN + (Coma/Full)
6. To adjust the brightness press PN + (X/V)
Overall, 60% keyboard have a place in my heart, because of the small footprint, my table top is free for more space. I can have the mousepad nearer to me and my gaming experience would be great.
Support us using our amazon affiliate link:
RGB Ver: http://amzn.to/2iQPJ76