Today we will be reviewing the Switch Tester V2 and checking out some of the switches offered in the market. Few reason why you’ll need it. For normal people/gamer you want to know which switches fit you, whether linear or tactile and the choice of audible level. Second reason is for retailers for are selling mechanical keyboards, who are unsure how to explain how each switches differs can let their customer try our each switches before purchasing their keyboards.
The tester come with 5 Cherry MX switches and 1 Topre Novatouch. It has an aluminum baseplate and clear keycaps. For the detail explanation for each type for Cherry MX switches and the Topre Novatouch switch; as well as the sound created by each type of switches through the video review above.
This unit comes with 6 varying switch types
- Blue – 50g Force – Audible Click, Tactile Bump
- Red – 45g Force – Smooth, Linear
- Purple – 45g Force – Smooth, Tactile
- Green – 80g Force – Audible Click, Tactile Bump
- Black – 60g Force – Smooth, Linear
- Brown – 45g Force – Smooth, Tactile Bump
CM Store – Here